Two day's ago I say one of S's friends, who I lost in the divorse, at the Green Room. Desperately wanted to say hello and confirm that we had some sort of connect that extended beyond the person I was dating. This was a girl who kinda made me comfortable because 1. she had to show me her pierced nipples everytime we hung out (they were cute) and 2. because if she drank she would suggest that S and her HUSBAND and I have a foursome.
The truth is that I was more uncomfortable because of S's feeling on the matter. You suggest foursome? Hark! I am flattered.
It was mardi gras and I got a bunch of beads without showing my breasts once. Danced with a man in a crown. Ho, ho, ho.
Am drinking wine an reading early Watchmen reviews. They're only half-depressing. I think you have to be a fan. I am a fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment