Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can't get over the bones in my head...

I blew my nose today and started to think about how I haven't been sick in, like two months. Which is remarkable. The last time I got sick was right after I got my wisdom teeth out and right before I visited Seattle.
I'm thinking, that my wisdom teeth were getting my teeth. Not like my teeth were poisoning my brain and spinal cord (which is what I orginally thought), but just that those sore sunken teeth were lowering my immune system. Which just might be possible.
I also haven't had a migraine in over a month...I may be due for one soon. Due for a migraine like planet earth is due for another ice age or volcanic disaster.
But as of now, no head cold... Hey, I've had some sort of alcholic beverage every night for a week now, and I have not gotten sick. All I have suceeded in doing is rinsed drinking for it's high school-like glaze of fun.
I was sick alot this past semester. But not for a while now. Also, I don't call in sick anymore. Because I don't have a job. And when I did, I called in sick alot. My ex-coworkers must've thought I was one of those people who grew up in a bubble. Or a cellar. Which, as we all know, actually happens.
Grad students in playwriting are so fucking talented I want to shot myself in the face...Then I remember that that would probably just give them more material. One of my fears is that I will never get better at writing...
But at least I have my health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My ex-coworkers must've thought I was one of those people who grew up in a bubble. Or a cellar. Which, as we all know, actually happens."

I loves you. Apparently we've switched roles because I've been sick for like, months. And I never get sick.