Saturday, May 17, 2008

Snack Damage

Something I've realized:

I am horribly embarassed when eat unhealthy foods in front of people I don't know.
For example, whenever I bust out blueberry poptarts in my playwriting class I try to hide what I am eating. Same with the bags of Cheese-Its! and Annie's Chocolate Bunny Grahams I've been munching on all week. It's a little humilating. The girl next to me is rocking a Naked Juice and a Gladwear full of mixed greens.

I guess I would like to think people to think of me as super healthy. Maybe my jowls tell otherwise.

I think it's intellectual thing. Smarter people eat healthier foods, maybe.

I just find drinking a soda, unless its a Hansen's or Bluesky, in public embarassing.

Crackerjacks are ok, I suppose. There's corn that still kinda of looks like corn involved there.

An End Quote:
"...It would have made a dreadfully ugly chid; but it makes a rather handsome pig..."
(lewis carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)

1 comment:

Lover Applewhite said...

Eat them pop tarts with pride. Any food is glamorous if you eat it like it's edible gold.