Thursday, June 12, 2008

Givings/Misgivings

My tongue and lips are blue from passive-agressively eating my roommate's blue raspberry popsicles because I am terrified of confrontation.

And now it is a matter of public record.

My toes are red from the red shoes I wore yesterday and from not washing my feet well enough this morning.

I am too young to bar-hop with S. on his birthday.

I think that to be art, a creation needs an audience. Please don't think I'm a nazi.

Brenda from "Six Feet Under" is a good person. I am sure of it and I am only half-way through season 4 and things are not looking good for her.

I wonder what time is in France. I like the idea of it being daylight somewhere out there and maybe Miss. Aly is sitting in the sunshine nursing her own red toes. I like that night ends.

Wonder if my lips will be blue when I die.

In approximately 20 hours: Death by Theatre and my own romantic misgivings.

2 comments:

Lover Applewhite said...

You are so awesome. It is seven thirty eight and I am, in fact, nursing my toes, which were masticated by walking almost seven miles barefoot through canals and forest. POST ABOUT THE PLAY; I ADORE YOU.

Lover Applewhite said...

I detest tequila, but as long as it's not whiskey. Actually, what am I saying--as long as there is whiskey.