Sunday, June 1, 2008

"You have no body so why do you insist on wearing clothes"

This blog is quickly becoming what an only be considered a last will and testiment.
Most of what I think about in my free time is how I want this mortal coil to be disposed of.
Dis-posed. Dis-membered. Be remembered.
Anyway, I do want my burial plot to be surrounded by lilacs bushes...
But more important, I want my bones to stick around.
I am thankful for my skeleton. For that solid, resilent core. There is no material, really, I would rather be filled with. No wood, not china, no titanium. I dig the calcium deposits.

All i can hope for is that ages from now my bones might sit on somebody's mantel and someone will pick up one of my bones and it will be cracked and dried. All together old. And they will look at it and there will be tiny cobwebs and bits of dirt and debris in it's cracks and they will wonder where those bones took me.

1 comment:

kyle said...

remember, these are the end times, my friend.
you need to come over tonight and rescue me.
i get off work at 9:30-ish.
so call me or something.