Thursday, July 3, 2008

Perr Usual

Things are per usual.
I feel good, I feel remarkable-ness but it is the usual remarkable-ness. The familar, which is all one can really hope for, I suppose. The same objects making indentions on bmy carpeted floor. The same people not calling. And i have no ill will towards this usual, but I would still desire some new suprise. Something that blows me back on my feet. I guess I pray for this but I hope the sun doesn't explode.

Anyway, its been nearly a month since I posted my summer reading list...So I decided to post what I have read so far.

Woman in the Dunes-Kobe Abe
Geek Love-Katherine Dunn
The Ballad of the Sad Cafe-Carson McCullers
The Bloody Chamber-Angela Carter
Caramelo-Sandra Cisneros
A Small Place-Jamica Kincaid

Only the last two were on my summer reading list. And I was hoping to read at least ten books in June. I best accelerate then.

2 comments:

Lover Applewhite said...

You should get a Goodreads account.

P.S. The word verification for posting this comment is "reehdz," which is hilarious in its appropriateness.

fd said...

PS: I have a new blog and I found you via Aly <3 Krista

http://unawakenedtaiga.blogspot.com/