Tuesday, July 1, 2008

You are a bore. In that you're not charmless.

I am really starting to like Barak Obama, I tell you. Healthy idealism I think. John McCane, my first love actually, made scrambled eggs for one of my father's bird watcher friends.

I can't get over Gwineth Paltrow's ears. Her earlobes, mostly. There are connected to the rest of her head, which is rarer then you'd think. The majority of earlobes in the world are more seperate and have a droplet of water shape to them. The former is a recessive trait, I believe and give those particular ears a rather amphibious feel.

I dreamt that I found mushrooms that were growing out of the ground shaped like hands. Found out that they were actually mushroom carvings by a woman who also made cakes, the kinds of houses you find in Holland.

I Dreamt i was having sex with a man in a devil's mask. We quoted Little Red Riding Hood back and fourth. "My what big teeth you have." "All the better to eat you with, my dear" Etc.

Speaking of imaginary beasts, I bring you an actual quote from a recent triste of mine: "All we have in common is sex and banter...And literature." I'll give you two guesses as to whose mouth that audacious ditty fell out of. You only need one.

Also, Seth is gone which isn't real yet. I am keeping that last Blue Moon untouched in my fridge and if that beer thief of a roommate of mine drinks it, by god's thumbs, there will be blood.

Ralph Nadar is running for president again. He must be stopped. A Quip: "Ralph Nadar and the electorial college." "Ralph Nadar and the Flaming Chad", (Also a porn) "Ralph Nadar and the Chamber of Secrets." Do you think he'll really die in the seventh one? Election, I mean, because that's how many times that bastard is going to run.

I guess I feel good for now. The ocean is starting to dry and I am all those submerged anchors are being exposed. All my albatoresses.

On that note, I leave you with a quote from my latest read, Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros:
"I don't know why people march into disasters of the heart so joyously."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found something online (you guess where) with a picture of obama in a mozart wig and it said "ooh! barack me, obamadeus!" thought you should know.

also, i have unattached earlobes but my momma's are attached.

also, i appreciate your commentary on ralph nader. i couldn't imagine a better comparison.

this message is brought to you by the "maya is so socially awkward today that she is choosing cyber-interaction over the real world" fund.